Final Project Update # 1

Last week I had the pleasure of sitting down with Tom Richner, and he's proved to be an invaluable resource of information pertaining to the craft of world building and show bibles. This week he's bringing in reams of pitch bibles from tons of successful shows for me to look through. Thanks Tom! You're great. I don't care what they say.


The Loremongers is chugging along at a nice pace. I've started preliminary sketching for characters, and have gotten a surprising amount of chapter one's rough draft done. Like, twenty pages or so. That puts me ahead of schedule! Who's excited? This guy.

You can't see it, but I'm pointing at myself. It's me.

I'm the one who's excited.



Starting Wednesday, and every other day thereafter, I'm going to post about either a character or unique aspect of the world I'm building and provide a few interesting tidbits to go along with it. These quick updates will keep me from going insane, and also allow a constant stream of updates and keep me motivated in the short-term process.

So I'll see you on Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2 Proposal

Project Update 3