Final Project: Proposal

Deciding what my final project should focus on was pretty tough. I wanted to do something meaningful. Something I could continue to work on and polish beyond the month we have in class. I thought about using this opportunity to jump-start a graphic novel idea I've been kicking around in my head, but I'd also like the project to have a decisive, FINISHED feel when all was said and done. So I took a step back, weighed my options, and came up with a better idea that sated both goals: a Pitch Bible!

For those who aren't familiar with the term, Pitch Bible/Series Bible is a term used in televised animation, referring to the character and environmental designs, as well as backstories and other pertinent information used to flesh out an animated series. Any given show will have multiple Bibles, ranging from the overarching design philosophy and plot structure to the specifics of characters and environments in a given episode.

I'd like to focus on providing concept art and written materials for the aforementioned graphic novel. This'll be a great spring board towards producing the actual story itself. May I present: The Loremongers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2 Proposal

Project Update 3